Busybusybusy these past few weeks, even more busy the next few weeks…
-Got concussion, don’t remember most of the month :P
- Went to both the Operation Octagon fight in Sterling and the Shogun fight up in Baltimore
- 3/4 For our MiKiDo fighters for the month
- Bidhan kicked that Gary Coleman-looking chumps ass at his first MMA fight
- Gabe placed First in his Jiu-Jitsu tournament. I really wish we had been able to train with him and work with him specifically on his matches, or even got to go and be there with him, but he had to ride this one out solo and still brought home the title for us.
- Brent dominated his fight and knocked the guy out cold in the first round. To be honest, these guys just aren’t on Brent’s level. He was holding back so much in this fight, mostly so he wouldn’t accidentally injure himself. Did not throw any kicks, showed no interest in trying to go to the ground with this guy, just let him get back up every time he knocked him down (which he did a lot for a match that only lasted a single round). Then, he finally finished the fight with just a nasty punch to the face. That guy will not remember his name for a few days. He was literally knocked unconscious for 10 minutes, and as far as I know he was the only one that left the night in a stretcher, the fight after Brent’s was delayed because they had to wait for the paramedics to get back from dropping that guy off at the hospital. One of the most memorable things about Brent’s fight was the opening music. You hear the guy before him walk into the cage with some heavy metal band or whatever playing. Then, there’s this tropical islander guitar strumming away that transforms into a straight up Mariachi band playing singing and playing for him as he walks onto the stage. He’s the only person that can walk in with some straight baylife shit and still wreck face.
- Unfortunately, Umaer did not win his fight. This really brought down everyone’s spirits since we really did expect him to win, but he made one mistake and it cost him the entire match. He had to duke it out with the guy for 3 rounds, and had the fight gone to a decision it would have been a win for MiKiDo, but he put his hands down for one second and that’s all it took to get kicked in the head. The worst part about losing to that guy was that he was a complete tool that walked in wearing some party city spartan helmet or some shit like he was Gerard Butler.
-Going up to Chicago this week for the music department
-Mrs. Eiting about to kill me since I lost my voice and I’m gonna sound like shit for the performance
-I GET TO PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING COWBELL for jazz band
-I DONT GET TO PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING GUITAR FOR VIRTUAL INSANITY :C
This was literally the dumbest game ever… We did not deserve to win… Now that Dignitas have shown everyone this comp RIOT needs to address it and nerf accordingly. Honestly, if you think I’m just bragging about some super comeback game, just play this comp and proceed to wreck face for no good reason at all.
AP Soraka Mid with like Wota Abbysal and then tanky or whatever
AP Lulu top (we ran Kayle top with equal success)
Mundo Jungle tanky as fuck
Hyper Carry AD bot (preferably Kog Maw or Vayne)
And another support like Janna or Sona or Taric or some shit
Vayne/Kogmaw immediately becomes tanky with soraka/taric resistance auras
If the carry gets low, just spam all the heals and lulu or kayle ults on her
Mundo peels everyone off and does true damage with cleaver when soraka shreds all their resistances
Hyper carry becomes unkillable, wipes floor with entire team
Most likely, youll lose laning phase. This is fine. Just let your carry farm and everyone else just farm and hold objectives
Then when teamfights come, watch as you utterly destroy them. Take advantage of it til Tuesday when they nerf Soraka and Lulu and possibly Kog Maw